Customers can open a WeChat Pay HK account and link it to their CLP account. As well as paying bills, they can then receive notifications about bills and check their outstanding bills and payment histories at any time.
1. Scan the QR code below to download the WeChat mobile app
2. Open WeChat and click on ‘Me’. Select ‘WeChat Pay’
3. Select ‘Utilities’
4. Select ‘Electricity Bills’
5. New customers should enter your CLP electricity account number and registered customer name to link the account. Then click ‘Add and View’
6. Check the bill details and then press ‘Pay Now’
7. Enter pin code to complete payment
8. Payment complete
If you have any questions about using WeChat Pay HK, please call 3910 5666 or email [email protected]
We appreciate your feedback which helps us to constantly improve our site. Please rate your experience.
System error. Please try again later.
For any other comments, email us